Eating healthy may sometimes mean not being able to find certain ingredients specific to our needs. I have found success at the following stores:
- Sprouts - I buy majority of my ingredients here. I do find myself spending a bit more but they seem to carry almost (if not) everything I need. www.sprouts.com
- Target - believe it or not, they have the basics - meats, veggies, fruit, egg and seasoning. Target.com
- Ralphs - I love their speedy check out! Ralphs has majority of the ingredients I need. www.ralphs.com
- Local "ethnic" stores - great place to get meats, poultry, fish, fruits and veggies at a lower price. seafoodcity.com
- Farmers Market - a great place to get fresh fruits and veggies. www.goodveg.org/CERR.html
These are my basic 5 places. Where do you shop?